During this uplifting workshop, you will make two Bath Bombs using a blend of essential oils and other natural ingredients.
Inspired by bathing rituals thought to cleanse both body and mind and allow for complete relaxation.
During this feel-good creative class, you will learn
- The basics of fragrance creation
- How to make a bath bomb
- Measurements and technical details
- The therapeutic benefits of essential oils
- A scent ritual
All the natural ingredients needed will be provided in the workshop. They include:
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Epsom Salt, Sweet Almond Oil, 10ml Essential Oil, Dried Lavender, Mineral Colour, Bath Bomb Moulds, and some additional surprises.
There are four essential oil blends to choose from:
- Detox blend - rosemary, peppermint, lemongrass, bergamot
- Soothe blend -lavender, eucalyptus, geranium
- Happy blend-bergamot, orange, ylang-ylang, lemongrass
- New Romantic blend- Rose Geranium, Palmarosa, Sandalwood
All raw materials are cruelty-free, ethically sourced, eco-friendly, and 100% natural.
Venue: Yougi Studio, 53 Fashion Street, E1 6PX
Time: Sunday 11 am 16th October