The Aromatherapy Soap Workshop will take place in Spitalfields, East London. It will last for 1.15 hour and will be hosted by Emily Lynam, Founder of Yougi.
You will make four natural shea soaps with essential oils at the workshop.
Ingredients we will use at the workshop:
- Block Shea Butter Soap Base
- Essential Oil blends of your choice
- Dried Lavender ( great for exfoliation)
- Pink Clay ( skin-soothing)
- Charcoal ( detoxifying)
During the class, you will learn about scent creation, how to use dried flowers, and color in soap making.
You will start by heating the soap base, blending the oil, adding dried flowers and natural color powder, and finishing by pouring your own four soaps.
There are three essential oil blends to choose from in the workshop:
- Detox Blend - Rosemary, Peppermint, Lemongrass
- Soothe Blend -Lavender, Eucalyptus, Geranium
- Happy Blend- Orange, Ylang-Ylang, Lemongrass
All raw materials are cruelty-free, ethically sourced, eco-friendly.
Made from natural ingredients and free from any Surfactants or MPG.
No experience is required!
Venue: Yougi Studio, 53 Fashion Street, E1 PX6
Time: 2pm Saturday 17th December