**This course is now sold out, but you can sign up here for the next course starting in January 2023. **
Join me, Emily the founder of Yougi, for a 5-week start a candle-making business course designed to help you start your candle-making business or uplevel your current business.
Each session will be held via Zoom and will be fun & friendly, leaving you inspired and motivated to start your business and create a life you love.
I will share everything you need to start and grow your business. How I started with only a few hundred pounds to being stocked in Selfridges.
Why is this the best Candle Making Course Online for you?
The course is broken down into 5 workshops. 1.30 hours of learning and 30 minutes of questions and answers at the end of each session.
You will have access to a private Facebook group where you can share progress, wins, and questions. You will be supported by Emily and a group of like-minded people.
You will receive a lot of additional resources, everything you need to succeed.
1 ) Saturday 17th September 10am-12
Finding your brand
- Finding your story, making your brand stand out, and finding your unique offering
- Target market and brand persona
- Creating the look and feel of your brand
2) Saturday 1st October 10am-12
Candle making 101
- Using different waxes, wick options
- Scent creation & how to create a scent with essential oils.
- Preblended essential oil options
- Testing your candles
- CPL & safety labels
3) Saturday 15th October 10am-12
Route to Market
- Pricing and product margin
- Wholesale, marketplaces, and direct sales
- Marketing - social media, blog post, how to give value to your customers.
- Newsletters strategy
4) Saturday 29th October 10am-12
- Delivery options- royal mail click & drop, couriers
- Photography and copy
- Setting up your storefront
5) Saturday 12th November 10am-12
- Abundance and CEO mindset
What will I need?:
Nothing for the moment, but I would recommend a budget of £100- 150 for candle testing, experimenting, and developing your range during the course.
All sessions will be recorded, and you will have access to it for life. You can revisit them anytime you like.
Why this course?
I have 12 years of experience in buying and product development for top retailers.
I started Yougi with a few hundred pounds and grew it to 6 figures in the 1st year.
We have worked and collaborated with Soho House, Allbright, The Conduit, Facebook, Conde Nast, and many more.
We were stocked in Selfridges and other top retailers within two years of launching.
You will learn how to build a powerful and impactful brand with purpose.
Payments plans are available:
With 4 payments of £180 over four months. You can book your place in the group with the first payment of £180. Discount codes aren't valid with the payment plan.
Feel free to mail email@example.com with any questions.
I'm so excited to start this journey with you!
Course leader Emily was brilliant, she provided very useful information over a couple of sessions. The information is also always available as the sessions are recorded which is fab. I would definitely recommend.
Stephanie-Marie P. ( Course April 22)