Watch a soap making workshop:
Access Passcode: kDmp8Lz!
1. In a metal saucepan, slowly melt your soap base on low-medium heat. Continue to heat until it's all melted.
2. Pour 100g soap base into a bowl.
3. Mix in 3ml of essential oil (maximum 4% oil to soap base).
4. Mix in half a teaspoon of dried lavender and mix well.
5. Pour the mix into the first soap mould and let it sit for 1 hour.
6. Continue the same process with half a teaspoon of charcoal to make the second soap.
7. Continue the same process with half a teaspoon of pink clay to make the third soap.
8. You can freestyle for the fourth soap or repeat one of the above.
Read more about the therputic benifits of essential oils here.
Enjoy your soap! x
Share your creation on Insta @yougibotanicals