This soap-making learning kit contains everything you need to make four natural soaps at home.
Eco-Friendly Soap Making Kit contains:
- 450g Block Shea Butter Soap Base
- 15ml bottle of Essential Oil (of your choice)
- 3g of Dried Lavender ( great for exfoliation)
- 3g Pink Clay ( skin-soothing)
- 3g Charcoal ( detoxifying)
- Reusable silicone Oval 4 Cavity Soap Mould
- Instructions on how to make a candle
- Soap making video link
During the class, you will learn about scent creation, and how to use dried flowers and natural colour in soap making.
You will start by heating the soap base, blending the oil, adding dried flowers, pink clay powder, and finishing by pouring your own four soaps.
All raw materials are cruelty-free, ethically sourced, and natural.
Made from natural ingredients and free from any surfactants, palm oil, and MPG.
Interested in booking a team-building event? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org.