This soap-making learning kit contains everything you need to make 4 natural soaps at home.
- 450g Block Shea Butter Soap Base
- 15ml bottle of Essential Oil (of your choice)
- 3g of Dried Lavender ( great for exfoliation)
- 3g Pink Clay ( skin-soothing)
- 3g Charcoal ( detoxifying)
- Reusable silicone Oval 4 Cavity Soap Mould
- Instructions on how to make a candle
- Soap making video link
During the class, you will learn about scent creation, how to use dried flowers, and color in soap making.
You will start by heating the soap base, blending the oil, adding dried flowers, natural clay powder, and finishing by pouring your own four soaps.
All raw materials are cruelty-free, ethically sourced, and natural.
Made from natural ingredients and free from any surfactants, palm oil, and MPG.
Interested in booking a team-building event? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org.