*This is an early bird offer, the price will increase to £799 on the 1st January
Join me, Emily the founder of Yougi, for a 5-part start a candle-making business course designed to help you start your candle-making business or uplevel your current business.
Each session will be held via Zoom and will be fun & friendly, leaving you inspired and motivated to start your business and create a life you love.
I will share everything you need to start and grow your business how I started with only a few hundred pounds to being stocked in Selfridges.
Why is this the best Candle Making Course Online for you?
The course is broken down into five workshops live workshops on one hour. Each session will be supported of 2 hours of learning videos and materials you can do in your own time, everything you need to succeed.
You will have access to a private Facebook group to share progress, wins, and questions. You will be supported by Emily and a group of like-minded people.
1 ) Sunday 28th January September 10-11am
Finding your brand
- Finding your story, making your brand stand out, and finding your unique offering
- Target market and brand persona
- Creating the look and feel of your brand
2) Sunday 11th February 10-11am
Candle making 101
- Using different waxes, wick options
- Scent creation & how to create a scent with essential oils.
- Pre-blended essential oil options
- Testing your candles
- CPL & safety labels
3) Sunday 25th February 10 -11am
Route to Market
- Pricing and product margin
- Wholesale, marketplaces, and direct sales
- Marketing - social media, blog post, how to give value to your customers.
- Newsletters strategy
4) Sunday 10th March 10 -11am
- Delivery options- royal mail click & drop, couriers
- Photography and copy
- Setting up your storefront
5) Sunday 24th March 10-11am
- Discover your values and authentic code
- Abundance and CEO mindset
What will I need?:
Nothing for the moment, but I would recommend a budget of £100- 150 for candle testing, experimenting, and developing your range during the course.
All sessions will be recorded, and you will have access to the course materials when you sign up so you can start your journey ahead of the live sessions. You can also revisit them anytime you like.
Why this course?
I have 12 years of experience in buying and product development for top retailers.
I started Yougi with a few hundred pounds and grew it to 6 figures in the 1st year.
We have worked and collaborated with Soho House, Allbright, The Conduit, Facebook, Conde Nast, and many more.
We were stocked in Selfridges and other top retailers within two years of launching.
You will learn how to build a powerful and impactful brand with purpose.
Feel free to mail firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
I'm so excited to start this journey with you!
No discount codes to be use on the early bird price as its already reduced by £200.